Dress by www.chotronette.com
In the song “Mean”, Taylor sings “someday I’ll be living in a big old city”
and now she has a song called “Welcome to New York”
I’M NOT CRYING YOU’RE CRYING.
i never hit reblog so fast in my life
Welcome to New York, welcome to New York
It’s a new sound track
I could dance to this beat, beat, forevermore.
everyone has that “thing” about them that people talk about when you’re not there.
WHAT IS MINE
Mine’s probably “y’know Lauren? The girl that likes Taylor Swift and One Direction, like, a lot?”
if u can do liquid eyeliner u can do anything
Two weeks later, we spoke again.
1. “Hi Mom!” on October 1, 2005 (first SNL episode)
2. “Hi Maggie!” on May 6, 2006 (after their wedding)
3. “Hi Maggie, hi Hannah!” on October 10, 2009 (after Hannah’s birth)
4. “Hi Maggie, [hi Hannah], hi Harper!” on September 15, 2012 (after Harper’s birth)
5. “Hi Maggie, hi Hannah, hi Harper!” on May 18, 2013 (last SNL episode)
6. “Goodnight Maggie, goodnight Hannah, goodnight Harper!” on October 11, 2014 (appearance as host)
This made me cry.
It’s been a rough few weeks, so tell me nice things! I want to hear about the best thing that happened to you today.